Meals On Wheels is finished!
Well it took me a bit longer than I thought to wrap up Meals On Wheels. A major hold up was our cold Spring. Finding warm enough days to stain and poly the case proved difficult. It could use and will probably get another coat of poly. The end result is good. You can check out the page here with some additional info plus a video link. The cable wire (jewelry cable) I used to actuate the bear's legs broke several times even though it is rated at 20 lbs. I ended up getting some fishing leaders that are quite strong (40 lbs.) and flexible. So far so good.
Please check it out and let me know what you think.